Sunday, May 30, 2010

{Wooo Hooo!}


Just wanted to thank everyone for the their phones calls, texts and emails.... saying you saw me on Channel 17. (I haven't seen it yet... so DVR it for me, would you?) I entered a photo contest for our city and won 1st place. Woo hoo! This is the photo. One of my favorites! It was taken 3 years ago. But, I still have this on display in my home and I will treasure it always.

It's of my three boys... and each of their personalities are displayed in this photo. I love it! I also love that it's an old Spanish Fork Utility Truck. I remember seeing that logo on cars when I was kid. It's nostalgic! I love this city and I'm so proud to have lived here my entire life. Although Spanish Fork has changed so much in the last 20 years, I still cherish all my memories of growing up here and love that my children will spend their childhood here too.
Thanks again everyone for all your kind comments!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

That's awesome, congratulations! I love your work, someday when we have money, maybe we'll come back and you can take our pictures.