Sunday, February 6, 2011

{featuring: women in business}


I'm calling out to all of you women who own a business in Utah. I am looking to feature women who own boutiques, online businesses or any other type of business. So, all of you creative, crafty, business savvy women.... shoot me an email if you are interested! I will send you all of the details of what I'm looking for.


Included:

Free Photo Session- Photos for your blogs, websites, etc.

Interview- I will sit down and interview you and introduce you on my blog.

New viewers and clients.

If you want, you can offer a discount for those who saw you on my blog.


I am limiting the number businesses that I will feature.

If you or someone you know would be willing to do this... contact me soon!

Photo above: Amanda Mendenhall of Mendenhall Photography

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea.

You rawk lady.