Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{what i've been up to}


This has been a very wild and crazy year! Just when I started making big plans for my life... we were thrown a huge curve ball. See that chubby little face up there... he's our little surprise. In the midst of my busiest photography season ever, I've been busy growing a little baby. Yes, sickness, tiredness and well now... I'm just miserable. LOL! But... I'd do anything for this little baby. I got to see his little chubby face today and I can't stop day dreaming about kissing those soft little cheeks in 11 short weeks! (Or a little sooner, I hope!)

Can't wait to meet you baby boy!

PS. Brock (6 yrs old) thinks this picture of his brother is "Creepy!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

so excited for you.

can't wait to see that little guy all baked. :)

Jenn said...

Congrats Angie, that's so exciting!