Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{now and then}

Baby Parker, one year ago, December 2010

Baby Parker now, a happy, fun 1-year-old. December 2011


I know I say this ALL of THE TIME... but I love that a lot of my clients become my friends. I met the mom of this cutie many years ago, when she was pregnant with her first daughter. Over the years, we have done lots of photo sessions! Meeting new people and making new friends is absolutely the best part of being a photographer, for me anyways! This little one, Miss Parker Belle, is absolutely adorable! She's a little bit different than her sister. Her sister, Hayden {loves} the camera. Parker was a little more hesitant. But, we finally got her to lighten up a bit when we played the song, "Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez. Cracked me right up. She was shaking it and even mumbling the lyrics. Hehe. She is so unbelievably gorgeous! Thanks Ali for letting me capture the milestones of your girls. I have loved every single moment!

0 comments: