Friday, January 6, 2012

{New Sister-in-Law for me!}







So, these photos aren't anything planned. We just snapped a few shots of the happy couple the other night, because they got {ENGAGED} on New Years! We have an Engagement Session planned for later. But, I couldn't help posting a few pics of them.

If you know me... you know that I absolutely adore my brother-in-law, Steve. We've been friends since junior high. We spent almost everyday of our teen years together. He is one of my closest friends. I happen to be married to his very handsome older brother, Mike! He is "Super Uncle" to my children. And... now, I couldn't be more happy for him, he's {finally} engaged to be married this year! And, I'm trying to convince them to marry on our 16th anniversay, February 29th! Which also happens to be Steve's birthday. Why not? lol.

Here's the best news. His bride-to-be is one of my very good friends. I met her a couple of years ago. And, well... I never, ever expected this to happen back then. {long story!} But, now... I see that these two are truly happy together. And, how perfect for me? I get one of my friends as a sister-in-law! I couldn't be happier!

I love these little snapshots of them... you can see just how happy they are. I'm so excited to do their engagement session in a few weeks. I'll post more when I do!

Love you Steve and "SuSu"!

0 comments: