Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Absolutely Beautiful}; Utah Baptism Photographer










This little girl belongs to my childhood friend. It's hard to believe that 20 years has passed since her mom and I were having sleepovers every weekend, staying up late, listening to music, watching our favorite movies, {Steel Magnolias and Fried Green Tomatoes}, talking about boys we had crushes on and laughing until we cried. Now, we're the parents. Although... I still feel like a kid!


Anyway, here's her beautiful and sweet little girl, Lexi. Can't get enough of her. And, yes she is as sweet as she is cute! She has a tender little heart. And, I miss being her teacher. I smile everytime I think about how she loved to sing a song for me every week. So priceless! Love you Lexi! I'm excited for your big day.

0 comments: