Saturday, March 5, 2011

WPPI {Vegas Baby}





WPPI was amazing. I was inspired by many great photographers and instructors. My favorite two this year were Jason Aten and Jerry Ghionis. Very inspirational! Unfortunately, I was only able to be there for half the conference. Next year... I'm going to the whole thing! I feel bad that I was being lazy and I didn't want to pack my camera around everywhere. So... these are the only pics I got!

I had BIG PLANS to take my tripod and get some really cool night photos of the strip. But... I forgot my tripod and then, by the last night... my feet were blistered and sore and I was too tired to walk. So, these were all shot from my car. Lazy me!

We had fun. I got to bond with my gal pal Jaime. It was a good break, but I'm still tired from it! :)

0 comments: